Monday, July 18, 2016

Loved It

I have always wanted to be a teacher. I just do not have the flexibility in my life right now to commit myself to a full time teaching position. When I realized this, I decided to substitute teach. I could still be in the classroom, but still have the time to be there when my family needed me. With a dad that has Parkinson's, and school aged children I spend a lot of time running and helping other people. I thought I would only want to teach elementary school. After completing this project and spending the time I did in a junior high setting I can honestly say I loved it! I love how quick paced it was, and how every class was different. I found it so interesting how the teacher had to change the lessons or how she taught each class because the dynamic changed. I know that junior high has its special set of problems, but I think the challenge would be great, and I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment